Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Was God's Choice

I had no choice in deciding; who my family would be, where on this earth I would be born, or what the basic religion would be in the area I was born into! That’s why it all had to be chosen by God! I was God’s choice and so were you!
Where ever you were born and whoever you were born to also had to be the choice of God. We were chosen by God! Doesn’t that alone make us special? I look upon you as either my brother or my sister. But I feel it is wrong for you to come into MY God chosen area and try to change my beliefs, or maybe even kill me if you can’t change me. I believe that you are walking on mighty thin ice when you try to change God’s Will! I also believe I have no business trying to change you. If you need help I’ll help you but try to change you, NO!
If you come into my area I expect you to respect my beliefs, if I tread into yours I will respect yours.
When each of us came into this world, we came with nothing and wearing nothing. I do not believe it is necessary to wear crowns and robes, symbols on our collars, or on chains around our necks to do the work God put us here to do. God’s work can be done without flashing neon signs!
We all believe, respect, and worship the same God. Then why do we think one is better than the other? Aren’t we all God’s Will, God’s choice? If He didn’t think that each of us was important, would He have created us?
It seems to me that each time we try to question the Will of God we end up with just more questions than answers. Our God created each of us just the way He wanted us to be. Do we feel we have the right to try to change ourselves into someone we feel might be more “politically correct?”
I came into this world with nothing and I will leave it with nothing. I’m not going to spend all of the time in between messing up! If I can’t make each of those in between days better than the one before, it means I have failed both He and me. Let’s accept the life we have been given and give thanks for each new breath.
Even though I believe that we both are here by God’s choosing, I can’t recall ever being told that it would be easy. If I find a time that I can make life easier for you, I will. And, I expect you to do the same for me.
All religions talk about love in one way or another. But, what really is that love stuff all about? The way I see it; it is basically looking out for each other. Not just for those that go to the same place of worship as we do, or maybe we think that this love stuff is only for people that have the same skin color as we do. The more restrictions we put on our love, the harder it becomes to find and use.
I am God’s choice, so are you! Just that makes us special! Knowing that we are God’s chosen, how could we ask for more?
I’m not finished

No comments:

Post a Comment