Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Dont Toy With God

Last Sunday I had friend come up to me and jokingly asked me; if the next time I talk to God would I ask him what his favorite cereal is. I have asked my God hundreds of questions and received hundreds answers, but to me my God is respect. I would never even think of asking questions like that! That question has ground on me ever since it was ask. I just could not figure out how to answer it, but I’ll try. First, each time I mentioned God I may also use the terms Father in Heaven, my Friend, He, Him or the Creator. You must realize I’m referring to the starter of all things, the creator of all things. Number one of all things, actually the starting point of all things! I’m going to list some of things I know or have been told; God is a spirit, he is of no sex, neither male nor female, but a spirit. Spirits have no need for food, drink, or anything of value. No stuff! Spirits are all-knowing. God has never lived a mortal life. God is the one God of all religions! God does not wear a wristwatch. God’s time is far different than man’s time. A day in God’s time can be 1 million years or a blink of the eye in man’s time. I’ve been taken places and shown things that would have taken hours in man’s time, but they happen between my heart beats! The problem is man tries to relate everything to him and fails to realize he isn’t it true starter of anything Much of God’s world travels at the speed of thought, while man pats himself on the back for accomplishing things that travel at the speed of sound! In God’s world man is just another grain of sand on the beach. Man’s problem; what should I have for breakfast? God’s problem; should I have an asteroid strike the earth and kill all the mortals so that I can start over in another million years? Yes there is a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment