Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where Does It Come From?

I’m sure you’ve ask where all the stuff Bob writes comes from. Well the truth of the matter is; so does Bob. Does most of it come from My Father in Heaven? I believe it does but that’s my belief.
I’m guilty of withholding a part of what I was told before I started this blog. So here it is in full: “While others teach using the scriptures, yours is to speak softly and use a tender touch. You will be shown where and how.”
Does My Friend (My Father in Heaven) talk to me in plain English? I believe He does. You believe what you want. I also believe anyone can ask questions and receive answers IF he or she has faith they can. They must also learn to listen and accept the hardest prayer line of all; (Your Will will be done).
When I ask a question, and some days I ask several, usually each question is carefully thought out. Other times they just seem to pop out. No, I don’t pray the questions; I just ask the question as I would of any of my other friends.
When I get my answer it’s an entirely different story! As the answer comes into my heart or my brain (I’m not sure which) that one answer is all I can hear. I hear or feel the words over and over. The words overpower any other thought. I hear nothing but those words over and over. It never stops until I write each word down. If I write them differently than they are spoken to me. The words continue to overpower everything else. The answer continues until each word is in its proper place. My final instruction is to date the answer I’ve just been given. I believe each answer has been given to me by My Father in Heaven, if you don’t, so be it.
Several things I’ve noticed about the answers are: many times those answers are in words I never use in my everyday speech also some of the words are words I have no idea of the meaning of until I ask or look them up.
Other times I have been told beneficial things without asking. An example of this is: Sept. 5, 2010- Harvest and dry some young tender leaves of the Lantana plant. Tea from these leaves will eliminate problems both of you will have this coming winter.
My feelings are; since my health will no longer allow me to continue my prison ministry My Friend has given me another way to continue his work.
This is my best, though long winded, answer to that question

No comments:

Post a Comment